Vertonghen Try Mourinho Worry Concerns about Condition Lukaku

Vertonghen Try Mourinho Worry Concerns about Condition Lukaku

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku has an answer for anger coach Jose Mourinho against Belgium in the 2018 World Cup qualifier Lampubola.com.

Romelu Lukaku came down as a substitute when Belgium beat Cyprus in the final game of the 2018 World Cup Qualifying round on Tuesday (10/10/2017).

Manchester United coach Jose Mourinho, outraged by Belgian team architect Roberto Martinez’s decision to play Lukaku.

The reason, Lukaku indicated an ankle injury.

Mourinho increasingly inflamed because the rate of Lukaku should not have to go down.

After all, Belgium has also qualified for Russia 2018 and the game counter Cypriot decisive again.

Compatriot Lukaku in the Belgium national team, Jan Vertonghen, believes that Mourinho need not be upset because Lukaku condition has improved.

Also read: Condition Lukaku Better than Estimate

“Lukaku’s goal against Cyprus strongly reflects his trademark, he avoided the opponents before striking the ball into the opponent’s goal,” Vertonghen said.

Tottenham Hotspur defender is also assessing Lukaku will be able to play counter Liverpool in the match at Old Trafford on Saturday (14/10/2017).

“He has used his time to recover, indeed, he had told me that his ankle is problematic, but Lukaku is accustomed to recovering on time,” he said.

Moyes: Coaching MU is a Difficult Duty

Moyes: Coaching MU is a Difficult Duty

Former Manchester United coach David Moyes admits that coaching MU is not an easy task.

In an interview, Jose Mourinho said that after the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson, the Red Devils have failed to evolve.

Responding to the response from Mourinho, Moyes explicitly said that being a successor of the SAF is not an easy task, and not all coaches are able to undertake the task.

“Jose may have an opinion, but after Sir Alex’s era is over, the club will definitely enter the transition period,” said the coach told reporters.

“There was a change of bodyguard, not only did I sign in for Alex, but David Gill also dropped out of club executive positions, and was replaced by Ed Woodward.”

“So that change will always take time. Yes, I did train a championship team, but clubs like Chelsea and Manchester City, spent a lot of money that summer, in order to beat us. ”

“It’s hard for me to come to Old Trafford, and tear up a team that just won the title.”

“Even so, I can accept that as a manager of Manchester United, you have to win, and I do not win enough. But I do not see a manager who can do better and faster than me after Sir Alex retired. It’s just a matter of small differences. “

Willian Explains Reluctant to Join Liverpool and Spurs

Willian Explains Reluctant to Join Liverpool and Spurs

Winger Chelsea, Willian said the reason rejected the offer of Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur in 2013 because the Blues more seriously want his services.

Evidently, the player who came from Anzhi Makhachkala with the transfer value reached 75 million Pounds it has so far been successful give two English Premier League trophy from different pelath and also League Cup title.

Although the 29-year-old player was difficult to make choices, but he was happy to make the right decision with a career at Stamford Bridge.

“The situation is complicated, uncomplicated is actually more unusual,” Willian told the media.

“When I came to London, there were other clubs interested in my football including Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea.

“I’m just waiting for the negotiations to finish, my agent is talking to interested clubs, I’m just waiting for his decision.

“In the end, I went to Chelsea, when I understood they were desperate to sign me, so I said I wanted to go to Chelsea.”

Top Scorer League 1, Goalkeeper Bhayangkara FC Beware of Comvalius

Top Scorer League 1, Goalkeeper Bhayangkara FC Beware of Comvalius

The top duel will be presented in the battle between Bhayangkara FC and Bali United at Patriot Chandrabhaga Stadium, Bekasi, Friday (29/09/2017) Agen Bola Terpercaya. Incar maximum results, goalkeeper Bhayangkara Awan Setho Raharjo will be wary of Sylvano Comvalius

The match between Bhayangkara FC and Bali United in the 27th week of League 1 will be the most highlighted game considering the hot tensions of the two clubs that are now at the top. The match is also said to be the deciding who will be the winner at the end of the season since Bhayangkara FC is currently at the top of the standings and only one point ahead of Bali United who are in second place.

Bali United is also known to have a very aggressive attack line. Team nicknamed Tridatu Serdadu was already packing 56 goals in 26 matches, in which 26 goals of which were printed by Sylvano Comvalius.

Facing a very sharp front line, especially the presence of Sylvano Comvalius on the front lines, Bhayangkara goalkeeper, Cloud Setho, was ready. The young goalkeeper admits he has repeatedly analyzed the Dutch striker’s game, especially the movement when scoring for Bali United.

“During this time I always observe the goals he scored.When competing in Bali in the first round of my goal was conceded from head tandukan.I hope tomorrow I can anticipate the attacks coming from him better,” said Cloud Setho when found Bola.com in mess player Bhayangkara FC in South Jakarta area, Wednesday (27/09/2017).

Cloud Setho confessed that his analysis of Sylvano Comvalius was done on his own initiative in anticipation of the attack by the 30-year-old striker. He also believes Bhayangkara FC can achieve three points when entertaining Bali United.

“One thing is for sure, we are aiming for victory because this game will be very influential in the standings We have to play well and focus because we do not want to lose points at home We have won in the first round held in Bali. again, “Cloud Setho said.

Bhayangkara FC is currently at the top of the league 1 by packing 53 points. The victory at the Patriot Stadium in the 27th week of action will make the distance with Bali United widened to four points with the remaining seven games until the end of the season.

Wilshere Rejects Arsenal’s New Contract

Wilshere Rejects Arsenal’s New Contract

Jack Wilshere is one of seven players whose contract will end with Arsenal at the end of the 2017/18 season. These conditions make the 25-year midfielder left the Emirates Stadiun on a free transfer.

Last season, Wilshere loaned Arsenal to Bournemouth. According to The Sun, Wilshere wants a change in the London team.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has claimed a new contract deal with Wilshere has not started yet. However, a report showed if the England player had been offered a chance to extend his contract last summer. However, the offer was rejected.

“Arsenal do not want to lend him again unless he signs a new contract – but he does not want to sign a contract,” said a source close to Wilshere.

“If Jack returns to the Arsenal team on a regular basis and feels he is really part of the club’s plans, there is still the possibility he will stay.”

“However, like the circumstances, he still thinks he will go at the end of the season, but he will give everything to the club and will remain professional,” said the source again.

Wilshere has served his first match with Arsenal this season in a counter-Doncaster Rovers game in the third round of the English League Cup.

Wenger Wants Mustafi Survive At Arsenal

Wenger Wants Mustafi Survive At Arsenal

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has reportedly told Shkodran Mustafi to forget his plans to leave in January.

Mustafi had a desire to leave Arsenal during the summer transfer window and almost joined the Serie A squad, Inter Milan.

But at that point the deal should fail and Inter are believed to be back in negotiations in January.

But Wenger has informed Mustafi that he should not leave the Emirates Stadium.

Not yet known what the response from Mustafi is related to Wenger’s wishes, which clearly the Nerazzurri will again try to tempt the player to come to the San Siro.

The 25-year-old newly teamed up with Wenger coach last year, where he came to London from Valencia’s La Liga team for £ 35m.

Silva’s Future Is Still Unclear

Silva’s Future Is Still Unclear

Leicester City’s tactical interpreter Craig Shakespeare has made it clear that Adrien Silva’s move is still in the process Agen Judi.

Not officially the uniformed players of The Foxes for 22 million Pounds, because the two new clubs found the agreement reached when the closing close of the transfer market. Where to make his documents from Sproting Lisbon to the King Power stadium was held temporarily.

Although not yet clear, but Shakespeare will continue to pursue the next 48 hours for the 28-year-old player could legitimately strengthen his team in the Premier League competition match at Huddersfield Town weekend.

“Unfortunately this is still a sustainable process,” Craig Shakespeare told the media.

“I have to say that he is available but as I say from the pandanus point of football we are still waiting for the legal department.

“So I am waiting for the latest news and hopefully I can get it within 24-48 hours ahead.”

De Bruyne: Mane Worth Being Red Card

De Bruyne: Mane Worth Being Red Card

Manchester City Winger Kevin De Bruyne has confirmed that Sadio Mane when he meets his team in a 5-0 win over his team deserves to fight the game faster.

The match, which took place at Etihad Stadium, referee Jon Moss’ decision to reward the 25-year-old with a red card in the 37th minute he raised his exorbitant foot against the face of goalkeeper Ederson Moraes and prevented him from continuing the match.

However, the incident from the Reds side is unacceptable, where they feel pure accident considering Sadio is also in a state of running at high speed. Even make jag Jurgen Klopp and make it also almost in the referee refuse because do protests over the edge of the field.

However, De Bruyne believes the national senegalese penitent deserves a heavy penalty and after the match the player arrives City of Wolfsburg is satisfied with the victory in his team by successfully silencing five goals without balasa in front of tens of thousands of Blue Manchester fans.

“After the first goal we mastered the game and then it happened,” Kevin De Bruyne told the media.

“It’s not bad but with Eddy way out of his nest, then it’s normal he gets a red card. If he is not naturally injured then it might deserve a yellow card.

“I think it’s good that we can create goals. Of course it’s different from those who play with 10 players and you have to maintain your shape and be very focused.

“I think it’s very good for players to get another game because the calendar of our match is so busy that all people will play.”

With perfect results that can be on home games then make Pep Guadiola’s foster children remain firmly in the top rank by packing 10 points and make them also predicted to compete with United. While Jordan Henderson Cs must be thrown from the top five English League competition

Rummenigge: Inter Never Give Bid For Vidal

Rummenigge: Inter Never Give Bid For Vidal

Bayern Munich high officials, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, recently spoke up related to the news that called Inter Milan have sent a bid for Arturo Vidal this summer.

The reason, Vidal is said to be the main target of Inter, with the Italian club said it has taken an approach to recruit players from Chile.

Nevertheless, the news has a rebuttal from Munich. According to Rummenigge, his club did not get a bid at all from any club related Vidal.

“No one contacted us to inquire about Vidal, let alone officially aired when the summer transfer window is still open,” Rummenigge told local media.

“I can not confirm if Inter want Vidal,” he said.

And Vidal himself until now still under contract with Bayern until June 2019. Chile midfielder is likely to leave from Munich at the end of 2017-2018 season, because there is no talk of a new contract.

Busquets Reluctantly Compare Isco with Iniesta

Busquets Reluctantly Compare Isco with Iniesta

Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets refused to compare the ability of Isco, with teammate Andres Iniesta Game Judi Online.

In the game against the Italian national team yesterday, Isco managed to look brilliant, with many parties champion the player as a successor of Iniesta.

Even so, Busquets refused to comment on it, and admitted that he does not like to compare the ability of both players.

“Personally, I honestly do not like to compare players.”

“They are both obviously a quality footballer, it is unquestionable. But they have a style of play, as well as different ways of footballing.

“In the past few years, Isco has managed to show his talent. He created two goals [in the game against Italy], and managed to look amazing. ”

“His role is increasingly dominant in the team, but we all already know how big his capabilities are.”

“For us, being able to have players like Isco and Andres, and using their capabilities to help the team, is a fun thing.”